On Monday, I listed the following things that needed to be done:
- wish happy birthday to a friend (several friends by the end of the week)
- e-mail reminder to worship team
- clean up golf gear
- clean guest room
- send a reminder to women’s ministry team
- follow-up from Bible study
- attend First Place meeting
- planning for women’s ministry
- planning for worship choir
- planning for children’s choir
- planning for young adult ministry
I’d say I’ve done pretty well this week, wouldn’t you? And, I still have this afternoon and tomorrow to finish the last two items on the list!
If you’ve been on fall break this week, how have you spent your time? Did you do everything that you wanted to?